Project Administrator (Full Time)
Location: New York, NY
Project administrator will be required to work with 4-5 teams while alternating between our Manhattan office and out Long Island Office. You will be the first point of contact and must have a professional demeanor while maintaining Lafayette’s company culture.
Includes but not limited to
- Working closely with 4-5 project teams, each headed by a (Sr.) Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager.
- Alternating location base between our Manhattan office and our Long Island office, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.
- Aid in maintaining project profile pages on Salesforce.
- Perform daily follow up with clients and vendors as directed by PM team.
- Aid in the office management for the Manhattan office space.
- Record in New Construction internal meeting minutes and distribute to all attendees.
- Construction office/ Paralegal/ Office reception or personal assistant experience.
- Able to learn and or read construction documents a plus.
- Tech savvy.
- Must be a Self-starter.
- Able to work proactively.
- Maintain company culture.
- Carries themselves professionally as a first point of contact.
- Clearly communicates written and verbally.