We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager who is responsible for coordination, recording and documentation for each job they are assigned to with their assigned (Sr.) Project Manager.
Function: Assistant Project Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: New York, NY
- Assist project manager(s) with project Schedule, material & manpower coordination, fabrication coordination, and project close out.
- Support Project Management staff from project award to project close out
- Assist with Creating & Maintaining of Project Schedules and status of all project activities
- Assist with Coordination of Materials, In-House and with External Vendors o Ensure Daily Load & Scope Daily Requests are completed accurately and timely for each project scheduled
- Coordinate Field Manpower requests o Assist with Change Order Management, Submittal, Status Updates & Work Performed.
- Attend and record accurate jobsite meeting minutes, schedule concerns and action items
- Document Meeting minutes at internal Project Management meetings and ensure all action items are updated and completed prior to action deadlines.
- 3+ Years experience Construction industry in similar position
- Degree in Construction Management a +
- Experience with Glass Industry, Carpentry/Millwork or Interior or Finish Trades a +
- Experience with Auto Cad and/or Drafting a +
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills required
- Ability to perform in a fast paced deadline driven environment